Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sweat Session

It didn't happen today and it prob won't.  After listening to Nate cry during the wee hours (we're trying to break him of waking up -- this chunker doesn't need it), I was exhausted and slept through my 4:30 am alarm.  Oops.  

But I am still gluten-free today, I think it's day 3?  Maybe 2 (sad I'm already losing count).  And actually, I don't feel as bloated, like Sally said.  But maybe that wine she and I will be having later tonight will change that.  

Hey....it's a rough week trying to work and watch the kids while our nanny is on vacation.  The juggling act of a very head-strong almost 2-year-old and a teething 6-month-old is hard.  A cocktail here and there are needed!

I'll sweat it out tomorrow morning.  Week 1 Day 3 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when my readers share! Share away....