Wednesday, June 27, 2012

C25K: Week 3 Day 1

Sucking wind. Hard. Thats how I'd describe the 3 minute run intervals on today's run. Doesn't make me very confident that I'm going to be able to run for more than 5 minutes - ever. Plus on top of that I can barely move from my training session the other day. And at the end of the run, I got this massive cramp just to the right of my diaphragm. It was so painful that I was doubles over at the end of that run. What causes that? Too much water? I only had a few sips during my run. Just out of shape? Who knows. Let's just say it was not my best.

In the words of Eminem in "Lose Yourself," "You can do anything you set your mind to.". I need to remember this more - in running, in eating, in everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when my readers share! Share away....