Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday's Gone Downhill, Already

At this moment in time, I am frustrated. (I Thank god Riley is sleeping and I'm happy I got my run in). But I've been trying to make R's birthday cake since 8 am and because it's a special sized round, I cannot get the timing right. Either too much batter and the middle caves in or the top is too brown because it takes forever to cook all the way through. So. Freaking. Annoying.

And whats even more annoying is that I've let my eating go to shits. Wheat returned yesterday in the form of pizza. I then had sushi for dinner. This morning, despite starting out so well with a run and oatmeal with banana and Akins butter, I've consume way too much cake batter (seriously too much) and had left over pizza for lunch. Awesome, Lindsey. Tomorrow won't be any better with an extended family Father's Day celebration.

On top of hating myself for eating like crap, my son won't nap at all and will not be allowed to be put down. That means I constantly have to hold him. Ugh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when my readers share! Share away....