Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Monday Morning Recap + Weekend Recap

Ok, so it's Tuesday and not Monday.  Let's just say, it was a weekend full of bad food that was delicious going down, but made me feel bloated, gross and full of guilt.  And when I reveal this week's number, it'll be no surprise and I just want to vomit all over myself.  And it's embarrassing.  Why did I want to put this out there publically?

This Week's Weigh-In
  • Weight:  130.2 -- yep, you read that right...an INCREASE
  • BMI:  23
  • Body Fat:  27.4%
So freaking gross and like a lot of you, I'm an emotional eater.  So any emotion, I'll eat or have a cocktail, then the weight goes on, then I get super depressed and upset, so I'll do it again.  OR, if I'm bored (I work at home) or pass by the fridge, I'll just open it and grab something.  Did I eat?  Sure, I did.  Was I hungry?  Nope.  What the F was I doing then?  No clue.  It's like I'm in slow motion and it just happens.  What the hell is my problem!?!?!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when my readers share! Share away....