Friday, July 20, 2012

C25K: Week 6 Day 2

So after a lot of searching and speaking a running coach, I tried a lot of things yesterday to avoid the cramp I had been experiencing during my runs. It worked. At least yesterday. Made it through my last run with walking intervals - 10 mins running, 3 walking and 10 minutes running. Now tomorrow is going to suck and I know I'll be walking some. Won't make it through 25 minutes of running without a break. Yikes!

If anyone has experienced the cramps that I got, I drank a TON of water the day before my run so I was really well hydrated over night and then ate a banana around 8:30/9 pm for potassium. Maybe that did the trick. Or maybe my muscles are getting a tiny bit stronger. Whatever it was, I'm going to do it again today for my run tomorrow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when my readers share! Share away....