Tuesday, July 3, 2012

C25K: Week 4 Day 1

In looking ahead last week, I didn't think I was going to be able to do this run. I mean 3 min run, 1 1/2 min walk, 5 min run, 1 1/2 min walk, repeat? Last week I was doing a little huffing on the 3 min run and now that was the "short" run? I went to bed last night and woke up this AM thinking this was going to royally blow. But you know what? I did it. And I actually felt good doing it. On top of that, I goofed on hearing my run/walk transition and ended up running a little more than was called for. I'm pretty happy with myself!

Now to think if my nutrition was really on track how much better my runs could be. To use food as fuel instead of an emotional crutch. More to come on this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when my readers share! Share away....